Bioderma Photoderm Laser 30ml
Specific photoprotection damaged skin or aesthetic post-act: Protects from the sun and prevents the appearance of spots.
Maximum specific photoprotection for hyperpigmented skin.
• Face and damaged areas.
• Guarantees optimal, homogeneous and constant protection of the entire UV solar spectrum.
• Directly protects cells from the dangers of the sun: BIOprotection® Cellular patent.
• Limits pigmentation and protects scars.
Maximum specific photoprotection for locally hyperpigmented areas (dark spots), skin treated with laser, and skin that has undergone dermatological surgery (scars).
Bioderma Photoderm Laser mode of action
• The Photoderm Laser filter system guarantees consistent and constant protection against UVA and UVB.
Its unmatched effectiveness "extreme anti-UVA" fights premature skin aging and prevents solar intolerances.
Its anti-UVB efficacy protects with total safety from sunburn and, consequently, from the potential dangers that its repetition causes in the long term.
• Its patented BIOprotection® Cellular complex directly protects cells from the harmful effects of UVs by stimulating active skin defenses and preserving their DNA.
• Photoderm Laser contains specific ingredients that minimize the risk of pigmentation and softens weakened skin.
• Non-comedogenic , Photoderm Laser is waterproof .
• Fragrance free , offers excellent tolerance.
WATER (AQUA), Dicaprylyl Carbonate OCTOCRYLENE, METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, Cyclomethicone, Alcohol denat., C20-22 ALKYL PHOSPHATE, Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine-BIS, C20-22 ALCOHOLS, PTFE, glycyrrhetinic ACID, Glycyrrhiza glabra ( LICOCORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, tocopheryl acetate, ECTOIN, MANNITOL, xYLITOL, rhamnose, fructooligosaccharides, LAMINARIA ochroleuca EXTRACT, Decyl glucoside, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYL- DIMETHYLTAURATE / VP COPOLYMER, XANTHAN GUM, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, CAPRYLIC / CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN.
Apply several times a day during sun exposure.
Mode of use
Apply sun cream for hyperpigmented skin or those that have suffered the effect of laser before exposure evenly and generously (a small amount of product reduces the level of sun protection).
Repeat the application every 2 hours or more frequently after each bath, drying or sports activity.
Question about Bioderma Photoderm Laser SPF50 + 30ml
Customer Reviews of Bioderma Photoderm Laser SPF50 + 30ml
- Muy bueno
Es estupendo me lo doy dos veces al dia y he mejorado la piel. Gracias